- 1 Scoop fermented Greek yogurt proteins+
- 1/3 Cup quinoa, raw
- ½ Cup almonds, raw
- ½ Cup pistachios, raw
- ¼ Cup pumpkin seeds, raw
- ½ Cup dates
- 2 Tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Cup chocolate
- Favourite seeds and nuts
- Put all ingredients (except toppings) in a blender and process until smooth.
- Put into silicone ice cube or candy molds, filling 1/3 full.
- Freeze for a ½ hour.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring a few times during process.
- Pour chocolate into top of molds and then sprinkle on favourite seeds and nuts. Put in freezer for an hour.
- Remove from mold and refrigerate until eating.