Full time, Permanent position
Location: Head Office, Toronto, ON
We currently have an exciting opportunity at Genuine Health for a Key Account Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for securing and growing the company’s sales and merchandising/marketing objectives within the assigned accounts. The incumbent is to meet the assigned sales targets and effectively communicate account and competitive activities to the sales department and the senior leadership team. This role is also responsible for providing effective customer service to each assigned account.
About Genuine Health:
Who We Are
At the heart of Genuine Health is our belief that if people are healthy and happy, they can do well for themselves and for others. If we can positively affect people’s health and happiness, then we have the potential to positively affect the world.
As pioneers in the industry, from the very beginning we have been committed to quality and consciousness in every step of creating the highest quality natural supplements that promote health, beauty and performance. Starting with revolutionary formulations based on research- proven ingredients, we design innovative products to deliver only the best in efficacy and safety. Genuine Health has built a brand synonymous not only with physical and mental well-being, but also with social and environmental awareness and action, by promoting earth-friendly choices and weaving social responsibility into the fabric of the brand and all that we do. This is validated by our status as the first Natural Supplement Company to receive certification as a B CorporationTM. As a BCorp, we embrace committing to continuous high standards and transparency in operations, actions and impacts, as well as the opportunity to inspire and encourage other businesses towards a vision of standardized social and ecological accountability.
- Promoting Genuine Health’s products to consumersSupported your territory and national targets
- Adhering to assigned budgetExecuting sales fundamentals and ensuring promotional activities and distribution are completed effectively and in a timely manner
- Effective distribution of new product
- Developing and proactively managing accurate sales forecasts including timely communication of changing customer business conditions and/or other risks to sales targets
- Building, executing and taking action against quarterly business reviews with all assigned accounts
- Attending trade shows throughout the year as requested
- Living Genuine Health’s core values
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post Secondary Degree (business preferred)
- Nutrition certificate and industry knowledge is an asset
- 6+ years experience in consumer packaged goods and/or a human health related business
- Successful track record in sales
- Effective oral and written communication skills and interaction at all levels (staff, management, suppliers)
- Self-starter who can work with limited supervision
- Excellent organizational skills; high attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to liaise with all departments
- Valid driver’s license
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genuine Health is an equal opportunity employer.